Monday, February 18, 2008

Some more paint progress

Tonight was my last class for the summer. School starts back up in sept sometime. School is dead! Long live school! It's switching back to saturdays, so my weeknights will be free for...something..i don't know what. I've spent all this year keeping busy with getting the house ready to sell, selling the house, moving, unpacking and then school. Trying to keep my mind occuppied? maybe...

at anyrate, i had to get SOMETHING finished before the end of the semester and here it is. I undercoated and painted the bottom of the car and the front wheel wells. For jollies I also painted the engine bay. It looks fantastic. Well...the patches are VERY amateur, but the paint is professional. very tough stuff. You get what you pay for. That's about $150 for just the bottom. I've also spent about 4 or 5 classes with fiberglass filler, shaping and sanding the rocker panels. they are almost perfect, but I'll still take another saturday or two making them all perfect. and then I'll hit a big bump and the f'ing stuff will crack I'm sure.




No comments: