Monday, February 18, 2008

more more sanding

I WAS going to make a new myspace for the saabette, and move all the blogs over there...but Myspace makes it exceeding difficult to copy blogs...so pppbbbblllttt...I'll find another blogspace that is more backup friendly and myspace loses my "business"
sanding sanding sanding. I found a source for the windshield gasket, so I got to break up the monotony of sanding with removing the windshield. I have all of the sanding done except for some little spots here and there. I'll take care of those this weekend. Hopefully this weekend, I'll have the first coat of primer on too.


I say first coat, because first I'll seal it, then hit it with a high build primer. I'll then carefully sand the high build primer until the surface is perfectly smooth. That may take a couple of attempts.


I like the jawbreaker effect sanding it. There is blue topcoat, rust color primer, white somethingorother, and brownish fiberglass.