Monday, February 18, 2008

painting the tub

I have the entire outside of the tub stripped and prime. All I have left is the inside floor and trunk. I'm hoping to be done with those by wednesday. Then next week I'll put seam sealer on...well...the seams, and get out the plastic filler to touch up a few spots. The rockers were a bear, and I didn't get them perfectly straight. I got them close, and the filler will make it perfect. Next week though, I'm going to have to take a day off. I need to go to school and get my student ID. Then I'll go to the paint store, get another quart of epoxy primer, a couple quarts of undercoating, and then a gallon of the final urethane. It'll probably cost $200-$300 and my student ID gets me 20% off, so it will be worth the trouble I think. Then I have to go to the junkyard and get the switchgear for the honda. None of these errands I have to run are at places that are open after 5, so I have to take a day off to go to all of them. Maybe I can get it done in a half day...stupid banker hours.

No comments: